Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Tuesday 11th August 2010

Well here I am, 18 months later, in a whole new country and a new job, with a new eLearning project. I am going to be elvaluating a Blackboard based education package that I was involved in last spring, where the students were Registered Nurses, engaged online to gain competencies in Direction and Delegation as part of NZ Nsg Council requirements.

I am fortunate that I am well into getting my Blackboard skills up to date, and with the launch of a new curriculum, we are trying to standardise the desktop navigation tools so it makes more sense for students moving around the blackboard interface.

Will keep you uptodate with progress, as i really want to consider better ways to use this tool in blended learning, but with eluminate add on to keep that important feeling of F2F.

Happy studying, Liz

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you are settling into the new job Liz. I look forward to seeing what sort of strategies you plan to use.

    ReplyDelete